Match Thread: UECLQF: Lille v Villa

limpid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted (edited)

How does Cash get played into box by Leon and he manages to cross the ball to absolutely no one wearing a white strip..

Edited by Villan_of_oz

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

This club is destined to never win anything again. 

Look back over the past 2-3 years.  Looking at the progress and what we've done is bloody amazing. 

I'll be disappointed if we go out tonight but the lion still roars.  Don't give up hope. 

Just now, R.Bear said:

It's pretty simple. We're one of the best teams in the strongest league in Europe with a manager who has a great track record in European competition.

We were rightly favourites. 

Now we look like 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Like 1

It's one thing to lose - to be honest, I expected to lose tonight - but to go out with such a damp squib having hardly had a shot is pretty pathetic. They've been really good and they do deserve the victory but I feel we've let ourselves down very badly. 

3 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

We've just been shit. It's us, not them.

Yeah agree we've been shit, but the amount of 'tactical' fouls they deploy (and get away with) I find really annoying. 

Just now, maltesemike said:

Dare I say it, bringing Luiz back in was a bad decision. Even though it was the obvious choice.

I actually think McGinn has been worse 😢 

If there's any silver lining it's Ollie Watkins is still beating Jonathan David in terms of goals across both legs.

Jonathan David is such a fraud.

Get this far in this competition and for them to go out and produce a performance like this is just bloody annoying, no fight whatsoever