Weekend Football 12/14 April

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

A draw is still ok for us. But they continue to be the luckiest team alive.

They’ll nick this 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

It's mad how many seem to think he didn't purposefully move his body towards the ball, hitting his arm, it's an all day handball

Wasn’t it deflected on to his arm which was next to his body from like a foot away. 
Don’t quote me but isn’t that no handball in the rule book? 

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Wasn’t it deflected on to his arm which was next to his body from like a foot away. 
Don’t quote me but isn’t that no handball in the rule book? 

No, it's if you deflect it on to your own arm 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

No, it's if you deflect it on to your own arm 

Doesn’t matter who it deflects off, but needs to be a player immediately adjacent, not 5 yards away.

I genuinely hate Utd. I Hope Bournemouth are as profligate against us when we play them. Utd should be three or four down. This league is completely broken. Utd get decisions time and again that no other team gets. It’s ridiculous.

24 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

At the end of last season he was 31 years old, he went away for the summer and reported back for pre-season training as a 38 year old. Never seen a player age so quickly.

Totally agree, it’s quite remarkable 

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

If we get CL football next season there will be a high level of disappointment in the media.

I'm literally expecting some shite like it's bad for English football as it should be all the biggest teams in the league in the champions league or some complete rubbish like that

• Like 1

Â