Pre-match thread - Cup Final 7 of 10

ender4

12 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Their speed up front can kill us. They also believe they can win since they beat us bad in the cup at VP. 

We're also on a good run, so all is possible. I wouldn't be surprised with 4-0 or 0-4.

I feel like it’ll be a draw… maybe a 2-2?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I can’t be the only one who has absolutely no idea what’s going to happen… I mean I often get a feeling, like we’re more likely to win if it’s Luton, and we’re more likely to lose if it’s Man City… but it could be 0-0, 5-1, 0-3 and it wouldn’t be massively shocking! 😂 😂 I’m not sure what’s real anymore! 

edit: I have been on the beers for a couple of hours so not sure this makes any sense 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I can’t be the only one who has absolutely no idea what’s going to happen… I mean I often get a feeling, like we’re more likely to win if it’s Luton, and we’re more likely to lose if it’s Man City… but it could be 0-0, 5-1, 0-3 and it wouldn’t be massively shocking! 😂 😂 I’m not sure what’s real anymore! 

I’m in the same mind… I have zero idea how this game could turn out. I’m kind of excited 

• Like 1

On one hand I feel like Villa have the momentum now. It almost feels like pressure off and go for it time as well.

On the other hand, I look at the league table, where Chelsea are, the game situation and I just have this nagging feeling it’s no going our way tonight. Same feeling for the Man U games…

Last time we played them they were on a terrible run and they were getting dogs abuse.  This time is the same. But Emery will have been planning for this ever since we lost . Is it Casedai who will be playing instead of Enzo or will they put Cole into midfield and play Madueke on the right .