Midweek Football 9/11 April

There's no way Arse can afford to not rotate after that. Surely if we get a good result at Lille we throw everything at them? 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

For 105 million, Declan Rice has been a passenger so far in the Champions League not just this game Porto too. Games like tonight is why he was signed for

Bayerns 2 midfielders played better and the best DMC on the pitch was playing at RB... 

Just now, markavfc40 said:

Saka just can't help himself can he the diving/cheating bastard. He could have stayed on his feet and scored yet chose to initiate contact.

Gotta love the karma though

• Like 1

Fair play to the intl CBS/Paramount broadcast btw, both commentators supported the decision and said 100% Saka played for contact when he didn't have to.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Partey looked completely drunk attempting to pass the ball, hope they start him on Sunday.

We need Diaby and Bailey coming infield and running at that backline as they were scared to death of Sane for an hour.

Was tempted to say describe parteys first touch... 

• Haha 2

Rice was o.k I thought. Jorginho really struggled with Bayern's movement in the first half and hard to think he'll start three games in a week so they'll rotate their midfield v us although that could just mean they put Havertz back into the middle three as yet again we'll be understrength in there with Luiz out as he'll be a huge miss against this sort of quality.

16 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

That would be a lengthy VAR review and a penalty in the Prem. Another nail in the coefficient coffin.

Have seen it reported that Englands coefficient improved more than Germanys tonight and the 2 countries are now level!!!

Was on FB the amount of people saying it was a stonewall penalty. I found a GIF of a fat bloke diving and missing a pool in his garden, salty Arsenal fans saying was it me 🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, Lochheads twin said:

Have seen it reported that Englands coefficient improved more than Germanys tonight and the 2 countries are now level!!!

Guessing after the EL Liverpool and Leverkusen wins we will be level after that too, dortmund lose, so it'll be our points that give England a slight lead after this week 

It's gonna be tight, it'll go down to the finals I think but then I think city and Liverpool will win them 

I think a big one is Athletico v Dortmund tomorrow. If Athletico win, I would back either arsenal or man city to go further than bayern, and us  an pool to go further than laverkusen

Well we got the most favourable result for us we could hope for.... they are still in with a chance and will have to put some focus onto next weeks tie.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

The irony of a Spurs account calling out Saka for “sticking his leg out” for contact. Literally Harry Kane’s signature move 😂

They are given all day in the Premier League. Actually most given are when they stick there leg in the way like that, or another favourite,  is the player moves in front of the opposition player and falls over.

Prem referees, are just muggy.

• Like 1

Â