Midweek Football 9/11 April

19 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Personally don't think that's a red card offence.

Was intentional , you see him look over his other shoulder so he know where the player is. But it is Harry Kane...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, calcifer said:

Was intentional , you see him look over his other shoulder so he know where the player is. But it is Harry Kane...

Yeah, but he doesn't raise his arm or catch Gabriel in the face.  His arm stays low so, whilst entirely intentional to catch Gabriel, I think a yellow is the right call.

4 hours ago, bobzy said:

Yeah, but he doesn't raise his arm or catch Gabriel in the face.  His arm stays low so, whilst entirely intentional to catch Gabriel, I think a yellow is the right call.

It looked deliberate and did catch him in the face. If people think Maddison shouid be sent off for a tiny little punch then Kane is a definate red. 

Guess swings and roundabouts as Bayern should have had a penalty 

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

Some amount of whinging from Arsenal fans on social media

Maybe they can organise a midnight candle light vigil with the Spurs fans praying for Matty Cash's demise.

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

Some amount of whinging from Arsenal fans on social media

Had one tell me they thought Neuer was hanging his leg out.

Of course, that's also what a goalkeeper does before a shot to make himself look big and he's entitled to do so, but don't let the fact that your 22 year old hyper agile winger couldn't do a 1 foot side-step/hop to move around a 472 year old in his first game back after a month off due to injury.

21 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

PSG are being crap again.  They are lucky it’s only 1-0.  

It's like you brought them to life - they're winning now :D 

Â