Midweek Football 9/11 April

43 minutes ago, sne said:

Stevan Jovetic and his Olympiacos currently 2-0 up against Edin Dzeko and his Fenerbahce in the "Oh yeah I remember them derby. Probably just as well since there will be riots if the home team loses in these fixtures.

It's 3 now and wow do Fenerbahce look shit.

And now 3-1, my jinx is still as strong as ever.

Edited by 479Villan

Posted (edited)

Plzen and Fiorentina playing a game of who can fall over more. Plzen edging it by that metric. Their xFO is 23.

Edited by HKP90

Just now, HKP90 said:

Plenty and Fiorentina playing a game of who can fall over more. Plenty edging it by that metric. Their xFO is 23.

Plzen 😛

3-2 in Greece. I'm available for hire to praise your enemy's relationships, employment, etc to ensure nothing but pain in the future for them.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, sne said:

Stevan Jovetic and his Olympiacos currently 2-0 up against Edin Dzeko and his Fenerbahce in the "Oh yeah I remember them derby. Probably just as well since there will be riots if the home team loses in these fixtures.

Dusan Tadic added to that list of Balkan ex Premmers

even Nihat Kahveci has come out of retirement to get on the scoresheet 

• Like 1

Bloke just got booked in the Olympiakos game for being in the vague vicinity as someone who tripped over their feet.

32 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Bloke just got booked in the Olympiakos game for being in the vague vicinity as someone who tripped over their feet.

Stockley Park reviewed it said correct decision. 😉

22 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Sounds like West Ham are under the cosh. Hope they can hold out for a draw.

18 shots to 1 at half time. United may have been knocked out of Europe but West Ham are carrying on the legacy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 479Villan said:

It's 3 now and wow do Fenerbahce look shit.

And now 3-1, my jinx is still as strong as ever.

Games between Greek and Turkish teams are always great to spot forgotten premier league players in their line ups. Just having a look now and I see Soyuncu is in the Fener backline, wasn't he supposed to be going to Atletico Madrid this time last year or did I imagine that? Tadic aswell still scoring at a decent rate and they had all of Michy Batshuyai, Ryan Kent and Fred were all on their bench. No idea they signed Bonucci either.

The "footballers you've completely forgotten about" thread will be red hot if we play them in the SF!

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Liverpool destroyed by one of those famous Premier League flops the media like to bang on about

You're crowing like this is good for Villa.

It's not.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

You're crowing like this is good for Villa.

It's not.

I despise the other English teams, I refuse to cheer them on especially scum that tried to kill the game with a breakaway league

We do our own job be fine

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Â