Midweek Football 9/11 April

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nah, love villa more than I hate these teams 

We need CL 

Oh, same - I think I’m just not THAT fussed about CL football, let alone getting in on a sort-of technicality. 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

1 goal behind Watkins. 

He’s not the force of nature he was last season, just an average striker for a club that has a ton of the ball every match. 

Have other teams found him out or is he just going through a down period of form?

Just now, LondonLax said:

He’s not the force of nature he was last season, just an average striker for a club that has a ton of the ball every match. 

Have other teams found him out or is he just going through a down period of form?

He wants to go to Madrid 

• Thanks 1

I’ve counted at least 3 times that Rodri has given the ball away cheaply.   Why can’t he do that against Villa instead of when we need City to win.

Just now, il_serpente said:

I’ve counted at least 3 times that Rodri has given the ball away cheaply.   Why can’t he do that against Villa instead of when we need City to win.

I think it's a DNA thing. Yeah, they beat them last year I know so managed to overcome it that time. But at the end of the day they know they're a shitty two bob Wigan with a credit card who has no genuine right to be playing the likes of Real Madrid.

• Haha 1

Really could do with Arsenal turning up second half. City getting a draw at least will be good for the 5th spot points

I’ve been lucky enough not to have had to watch Micah Richards on any broadcasts until today.   What a complete idiot.  Apparently he thinks beeing a loud, jolly lad is a good substitute for having something of substance to say.

4 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Apparently he thinks beeing a loud, jolly lad is a good substitute for having something of substance to say.

Well, I feel seen all of a sudden.

Â