Midweek Football 9/11 April

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I despise the other English teams, I refuse to cheer them on especially scum that tried to kill the game with a breakaway league

We do our own job be fine

You do you. If it potentially disadvantages Villa, I don't give a **** what happens to other teams, good or bad.

18 minutes ago, est1874 said:

You do you. If it potentially disadvantages Villa, I don't give a **** what happens to other teams, good or bad.

So you were ok when they tried to disadvantage Villa by having a breakaway league

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

So you were ok when they tried to disadvantage Villa by having a breakaway league

Of course not. I'm not talking about that, we're talking about this season where them knocked out of Europe could very possibly cost us a Champions League place which could affect our fortunes and finances for years to come

But yeah sure, change the subject and harp on about something they did years ago that has no relevance to Aston Villa currently.

I want others to win, but I also laughed at my buddy making a joke that my upcoming flight to Brum for the finale with the connecting flight in Dublin means I’ll spend more time there than the Liverpool fans will that month. 

It's great today, all the Liverpool fans are quiet 🤣 

The wheels have fell of Klopps farewell tour bus 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, calcifer said:

Even though it might impact of CL chances, it's great to see.  Klopp may have just played his final European game at Anfield, and got battered 3-0 🤣

1 hour ago, calcifer said:

Not really a laughing matter considering the implications for us.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, est1874 said:

The glee in here is hard to stomach. People need to grow up. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, blobbyrob said:

Not really a laughing matter considering the implications for us.

Sorry but I have personal reasons for not liking Liverpool. Getting told by a group of Liverpool fans when your dad has died good its one less Villa fan, f them!!

We should be aiming for 4th place anyway. People getting their knickers in a twist over it Liverpool losing It's pathetic!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, est1874 said:

The glee in here is hard to stomach. People need to grow up. 

Grow up for liking Liverpool being beaten?

OK Mum.

• Like 2

Â