Pre-match thread - Cup Final 3 of 10

ender4

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Christ, this feels like it could be at least 4 or 5. 

It’s quite amusing isn’t it really. This **** against a man city team going for the title and with a point to prove after the Arsenal game 😅

Just hope the main players are back for sat, just seen Martinez is now out with sickness, rather have gauci in that Olsen, distribution is awful with him 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Don't get the free hit thinking 

We get a good bum thrashing without lube and lose out to 4th on Goal Difference 

Not my kind of free hit mentality 

Tottenham ain't gonna be beating a full stength Man City. So that's at least 1 loss.

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I’m not complaining. I’ve said it’s a sensible thing to do. 

But you said most of the changes were enforced. At least half of them weren’t. 

Most of them are enforced? Torres and to a lesser extent Bailey and Tielemans (I could forsee tactical reasons to leave the latter two on the bench) vs Martinez, Mings, McGinn, Ramsey, Buendia and Watkins. And that's without getting into the fact that even resting players isn't entire a choice as injuries mean we have to rotate more than we'd like.

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Martinez isn’t on the bench at all now, though. He was lined up to start and now won’t feature at all… so it seems a bit weird to have other ill players, but not Emi, on the bench. 

he's not eligible to enter as a sub.  they are.  BTW spoonful of cinnamon works better than imodium.

• Thanks 1

Our starting XI is comprised  of either full or youth internationals - obviously not our 1st choice XI but it’s still full of talent and even at  full strength Citeh could tear us apart. Let’s see how the first half pans out before righting the game off completely. 

• Like 2

Joined a villa fb group earlier today as suggested to me. Just seen the posts since the team was announced and promptly left. This group is the most reasoned I've known even if we do get the occasional bed wetters. 

UTV, no expectations tonight boys, just do yourselves proud.