Pre-match thread - Cup Final 3 of 10

ender4

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

Emery obviously hasn’t learned, we’ve been twatted by Newcastle, Liverpool and Tottenham already this season, we don’t need another hammering. 

I was going to watch but hardly seeing what point there is now. You don’t play a shite team against these unless you want to get smashed.

I know yeah! Why hasn’t emery learnt not to let Martinez get ill, the silly sod.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Emery obviously hasn’t learned, we’ve been twatted by Newcastle, Liverpool and Tottenham already this season, we don’t need another hammering. 

I was going to watch but hardly seeing what point there is now. You don’t play a shite team against these unless you want to get smashed.

I'd wager playing our best 11 needlessly, tiring them out and still getting smashed would be even worse. It is what it is, let Emery cook, there are far more important and more winnable games on the immediate horizon.

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

If he’s ill you don’t announce he’s playing then say he’s ill. If he’s ill he’s been ill all day surely, not just randomly got ill at last minute. Just a totally weird thing to do.

You've never had sudden shits and it shows ..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

We knew we would lose, but the goal difference is now at serious risk with that line up. 

Feels like a panic for the sake of it. 

I think we are in for a bit of a hiding. I get we have injuries and players need rest, but a hammering will dent the confidence. Hoping for some sort of miracle 😳🤞🙏

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What's the talk about Martinez?

Thought he was starting?

Nope out sick. Olsen playing 🤦‍♂️ 

• Sad 1

We've got to rest players, 7 games in a month is far too many!  Shame Emi is poorly as that weakens us even more.  It puts pressure on Saturday but that's the one we need to win, today was unlikely anyway.

GD is only a factor for Spurs really too.

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The frontline could be quite exciting to watch - Duran, Rogers, Zaniolo and Diaby will be a handful for anyone.

yes......if they manage to get over the halfway line