Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

5 hours ago, lainux said:

Probably thinking a way to tell the ones who will be losing their seats to hospitality... I've been in c5 for many years behind the dugout.  C4 and C5 could be turning into hospitality...

My mate sits right behind the dugout and he loves it there, giving the away team gyp. He's going to be very very pissed off if he's moved. 

And he's with a bunch who have all sat together for years. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

It's quite obvious they're waiting to find out if we'll be in Champs League first.  They've probably got two price lists ready to roll out now.

I doubt there will be two prices dependent on Champ league qualification or not. I'd imagine they are holding off as they don't want to do anything that may dampen the atmosphere whilst we still had/have a home game to play and plenty riding on it.They have gone all in the last couple of home games on wanting fans to create a positive atmosphere with things like the team bus arriving and encouraging supporters to be there. 

The only way Champs league plays a part is that they may think it will help justify any increase, and the delay certainly points to a fairly hefty increase. 

Edited by markavfc40

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I doubt there will be two prices dependent on Champ league qualification or not. I'd imagine they are holding off as they don't want to do anything that may dampen the atmosphere whilst we still had/have a home game to play and plenty riding on it.They have gone all in the last couple of home games on wanting fans to create a positive atmosphere with things like the team bus arriving and encouraging supporters to be there. 

The only way Champs league plays a part is that they may think it will help justify any increase, and the delay certainly points to a fairly hefty increase. 

This is my view, champions league qualification maybe used to justify the price increase we are getting regardless. 

Shouldn’t make any difference if we get champions league or europa to be honest. As it’s not like we get European or any cup games free being a season ticket holder, just hope if they do increase them, it isn’t by much 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just seen the heck and gabby video on the villa site, heck was asked about tickets and said 5% increase on general tickets, unless that includes season tickets

Edited by rbcuk
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Just seen the heck and gabby video on the villa site, heck was asked about tickets and said 5% increase on general tickets, no mention regarding prices for season tickets

I interpreted it as  a 5% increase for general admission season tickets, so this means most people's season tickets will go up 5%.

The unanswered question for some of us is whether our seats will continue to be classed as general admission or whether we will a) be kicked out completely so someone else can buy them each game as part of a corporate package, b) get to keep our seat if we also pay a lot more for bundled-in access to a lounge with food and drink, or c) get to keep our seat if we pay a bit more for a padded seat and tie.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Just seen the heck and gabby video on the villa site, heck was asked about tickets and said 5% increase on general tickets, no mention regarding prices for season tickets

I took it from the answer that it was GA season tickets rather than hospitality 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I took it from the answer that it was GA season tickets rather than hospitality 

Yes, i understood it as 5% increase on all season tickets and individual tickets prices.

• Like 1

5% seems to good to be true!? Wow that’s very good if true, surprised to hear that as it was 15% increase at the start of this season. Just hope it is the case 

5% seems fairly reasonable - the devil will as ever be in the detail and we'll wait to see wha that means for U18 prices, over 65's and other concessions, and to particular areas of the stadium, but the positive is that the club have been suggesting for a while that they'll try to use the massive revenues they can get from better sponsorship and having more hospitality to try to control any rises in the GA prices - a message that Mr Heck has re-iterated today and one that I think is reflected in a 5% increase, which in footballing terms (rather than the regular economy) seems pretty reasonable.

last time ther prices went up by an announced percentage of 5-6 % or whatever it was my ticket doubled in price due to zone relocation , i wouldnt get too excited yet

General admission tickets 5% increase, no idea if that includes season tickets.

Could be worse I guess, I'm more worried about removal of concessions or relocation of season ticket seats for premium ones.

This would effect the number of regular seats available to buy per game and would obviously annoy season ticket holders

If season tickets do increase by 5%, that seems fair and not unreasonable when all factor are taken into consideration ( not just inflation)

I hope there are no surprises in the small print, I.e, concessions or repricing of sections of the ground.

Villa, at least the financial powers that be, should be looking work in partnership with the majority of their supporters and not see them as a captive audience to sheik the last penny out of!

looking forward to next season and building on the great work of the Emery era.

UTV

• Like 2

On 08/05/2024 at 20:16, Villatillidie95 said:

I have a feeling that my ST that cost £690 this year is going to be clos to the £900 mark....

Are you sitting in an area that you anticipate will become "premium" seating then? We used to fear that every season (sitting within the front few centre rows of "The Scottish Stand") and seeing the Trinity's corporate seating on the other side of the pitch in exactly the same position. Fortunately, it hasn't happened... yet. 🤞

The club needs to be clear on those who may have to move with the new corporate seating. Many of those would be long-standing season ticket holders through thick and thin.

I just fear with our recent communications this could be a bit of a PR disaster. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

The club needs to be clear on those who may have to move with the new corporate seating. Many of those would be long-standing season ticket holders through thick and thin.

I just fear with our recent communications this could be a bit of a PR disaster. 

You'd like to think if they are planning to kick us out of our seats and resell them at double the price they'd have the courtesy to let us know already!

Edited by lainux
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lainux said:

You'd like to think if they are planning to kick us out of our seats and resell them at double the price they'd have the courtesy to let us know already!

I posted this in the redevelopment thread but it is more applicable here so please forgive the duplicate post:

I've held my season ticket, on the halfway line of the Upper Doug Ellis for 15 years (of mostly s*** football) and Heck's willingness to tell every media outlet going about his plans for lots of extra premium seating while at the same time delaying the announcement of details to those actually affected is putting a real dampener on the end of the season for me and severely souring my attitude towards the Club.

I want to get excited about the prospect of Champions League football next season  but where will I be watching it from?

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, John said:

Are you sitting in an area that you anticipate will become "premium" seating then? We used to fear that every season (sitting within the front few centre rows of "The Scottish Stand") and seeing the Trinity's corporate seating on the other side of the pitch in exactly the same position. Fortunately, it hasn't happened... yet. 🤞

I don’t think so mate, was just thinking that as they did 15% last year and we’ve had a much better this season this year that they would take the opportunity to increase , using last year as a baseline. But looks like it’s 5% confirmed so I’m astonished! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I posted this in the redevelopment thread but it is more applicable here so please forgive the duplicate post:

I've held my season ticket, on the halfway line of the Upper Doug Ellis for 15 years (of mostly s*** football) and Heck's willingness to tell every media outlet going about his plans for lots of extra premium seating while at the same time delaying the announcement of details to those actually affected is putting a real dampener on the end of the season for me and severely souring my attitude towards the Club.

I want to get excited about the prospect of Champions League football next season  but where will I be watching it from?

On the same boat here in C5 behind the dugout!

• Sad 1

Â