• Rogers (Ramsey 29)
    • Diaby (Bailey 78)
    • Iroegbunam (Rogers 78)
    • Digne (Moreno 78)
    • Zaniolo (Tielemans 78)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/24 at 23:59

9 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

“It was obvious that Oliver was only going one way and we kept putting ourselves in a position for him to give fouls “

By giving clear and obvious fouls away. If Konsa hadn’t pulled his player back when Cash had him covered they would not have scored their second goal. Nothing to do with ref he was giving fouls because we committed them

• Like 1

I thought Emerys subs were very good tonight, and won the game.

Not sure why we seem to get so complacent when winning.

Oliver is normally very good, but was bloody awful tonight.

Spuds need to beat us

• Like 1

That was so infuriating in the second half. We were brilliant first gal! Got to sort out our mentality. Fantastic 3 points and we keep pushing!! UTV!!

Think it may be a matter of chance whether I have a stroke  or Villa seal a CL slot first. These last two matches have sent my blood pressure into new uncharted territory.

Sublime first half but I would like to know if Emery instructs them to play slow, passive football at the start of each second half or if the players have made this up by themselves. It just invites teams to score against us. 

Great performances from Watkins and McGinn, OK from everyone else, think Emery should have taken Moreno off sooner, he isn’t made for an ultra defensive game.

Worst performance from a referee I have seen in a long time.

Why didn’t Barkley ever play like that for us?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lexicon said:

What is it, Tegis?

I decided to give Dimple Golden Selection ago and it's very underwhelming. 

Some airport Macallan, not great, not terrible

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Did Lucas score with his nose?

Went to win a header and collided with a Luton player in the back. Foul called against him, Zaniolo then got himself booked for kicking it away.

Just now, briny_ear said:

Think it may be a matter of chance whether I have a stroke  or Villa seal a CL slot first. These last two matches have sent my blood pressure into new uncharted territory.

Sublime first half but I would like to know if Emery instructs them to play slow, passive football at the start of each second half or if the players have made this up by themselves. It just invites teams to score against us. 

Great performances from Watkins and McGinn, OK from everyone else, think Emery should have taken Moreno off sooner, he isn’t made for an ultra defensive game.

Worst performance from a referee I have seen in a long time.

Why didn’t Barkley ever play like that for us?

He did, for two games.

• Like 2

I thought Chong was getting free kicks for fairly ridiculous overreactions to light taps, but having seen one from this angle maybe there was something in them

spacer.png