Weekends Football 16/18 Febuary

andykeenan

Don't mind Gary Neville too much....yes, I get that he gets chirpier when man ure are on telly but he's always been very complimentary about villa or villa park ( not referencing the amount of wins he's had there !). 

Just now, jayEm said:

United have been so jammy this season

They’re a real frustration. It’s going to be difficult for us to stay ahead of both them and Spurs, but we’ll see.

Just on the commentary, thank god I got rid of my sky subscription and can use ‘other means’ to watch games. Having these pair commentate together on Utd games makes me heave. Peter Drury is a dreadful commentator. 

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Why does Sky always have Gary Neville covering United games? He's so biased. 

He’s so unbelievably biased. He’s tried to claim Hojlund has meant that deflection. 

Looks like we can’t relay on other teams doing us a favour, just have to keep winning. The fact that United are in contention for a CL spot while having a single digit goal difference is ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Why does Sky always have Gary Neville covering United games? He's so biased. 

Because the Carragher and Neville glorified fanzone seems to be what the viewers want. The bias is the point, the British public lap it up. Bants, ain' it.

They are a real threat but if we can win the next 2, there's a chance we will get our 8 point lead back with them going to their cheating neighbours whilst we are at Luton.

However, I could actually see them finishing 4th and us and Spurs fighting for 5th and 6th. They just seem to find a way to get there even when they are supposedly shit. Top 4, a trophy and 2 finals last season for example.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Not really, they are a quality side, but have been playing crap.

They are the most expensively assembled squad in the history of football and the highest total wages in the league. They should be challenging for the league not hoping for others to falter to get into the top 4. 

• Like 1

Just now, lainux said:

Is this sky sports or Manure TV? Probably the same thing

Not sure why anyone on here would want to watch the horrible snidey words removed anyway, but watching SkyScumSport you know they're going to get rimmed by the commentators however shite they play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I know not everyone likes xG but that has them over performing by 11 points, the most in the league.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Playing crap while their owners stay away and their fans moan like **** every week because they're like spoilt kids, easy to forget they've had a billionaire buy a chunk of them and suddenly they're not phoning it every week while the fans look the other way

Amazing what optimism does for a football club 

I go to chop some potatoes and vegetables right at the start of the game figuring I'll catch it from about the 15th minute onwards and it's already 1-2????

• Haha 1

Just now, villan95 said:

I know not everyone likes xG but that has them over performing by 11 points, the most in the league.

Won 7 in a row after this, so can't be that bad. maybe it really is that 'turn around'.

Â