Weekends Football 16/18 Febuary

andykeenan

46 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Chelsea are really clicking now 

Just the 14 points off us...

Good they have Spurs at home (I presume that will be re-arranged for the next month) as they always turn up against them whatever the form.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Good they have Spurs at home (I presume that will be re-arranged for the next month) as they always turn up against them whatever the form.

I thought spurs had broken that jynx? 

Just now, villa4europe said:

I thought spurs had broken that jynx? 

Think Spurs have only beaten Chelsea once home or away in six years so for them it's like us playing Man. United. Can be in the game and close to winning but it very rarely happens.

47 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Oh I wasn't worried about them catching us by any means. Just think they look like they're finally starting to gel.

Like you say they still have Spurs at home. Also Man Utd at home and obviously us at VP so will be interesting if they have clicked.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Oh I wasn't worried about them catching us by any means. Just think they look like they're finally starting to gel.

Like you say they still have Spurs at home. Also Man Utd at home and obviously us at VP so will be interesting if they have clicked.

Yeah for me it's more the demise of Chelsea is grossly exaggerated they will be back, not this year, but this notion that they'll somehow spend 10+ years in the wilderness giving us an opportunity to do something is wishful thinking, we've got like a 2 season window on them this season being 1 of them 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Always amazes me that nobody ever marks/follows Rodri. He's so dangerous from the edge of the box, especially when they're pushing for a goal.

Guess when they have so many other attacking threats its easy to forget about Rodri

13 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It's not just Luiz, or Watkins. Every single one of our first 11 improves this Chelsea team. It's incredible to spend so much money so poorly.

And yet they knocked us out the **** cup.

They are improving and I think next season will be a threat.  I wouldn't mind Palmer or Gallagher.

Again, as Iv'e mentioned with these £250k a week footballers, not sure why the media are raving about Nunez's chip on the keeper. I have seen that in Sunday League, he is a professional footballer, looks at the ball twice and chips the keeper, big deal.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Again, as Iv'e mentioned with these £250k a week footballers, not sure why the media are raving about Nunez's chip on the keeper. I have seen that in Sunday League, he is a professional footballer, looks at the ball twice and chips the keeper, big deal.

Come on, it’s a lovely finish

Â