Weekends Football 16/18 Febuary

andykeenan

Just now, It's Your Round said:

**** man United, the jammiest team in the world. 

Will their luck run out this season? Don’t bet on it. Be nice if they can only finish 7th at best though. 

They have enough experience at the back to see out games. Onana has actually settled down now and dosen't look like he'll cost them a goal a game. Varane and Evans were pretty comfortable just heading away endless crosses, was more dodgy in first half when Luton were running directly at them.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Knowing them, Rodri will stub his toe in the shower the day before, and Rashford will dive for a hat trick of penalties 

Their away run after this game is: Man. City, Brentford, Chelsea, Bournemouth, Palace, Brighton.

Think the away wins dry up from this point as they usually lose at Brighton and Man. City and the others all feel tight games that could go either way.

If Luton had a striker of Ollie's quality they win that easy. Shows that fight and desire can only take you so far. Luton stay up if they can keep up that level of play through the rest of the season. 

56 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Knowing them, Rodri will stub his toe in the shower the day before, and Rashford will dive for a hat trick of penalties 

I know you're tongue in cheek here, but I think they'll get absolutely pumped by City to the extent it could derail them for a few weeks.

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I know you're tongue in cheek here, but I think they'll get absolutely pumped by City to the extent it could derail them for a few weeks.

Not if Haaland keeps missing chances like yesterday..today I thought Luton were unlucky after a poor start in the first half and should hsve been down to 10.men but second half united squandered chance.  after chance. Very different to our defeat but I think we should beat Luton quite easily 

31 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Not if Haaland keeps missing chances like yesterday..today I thought Luton were unlucky after a poor start in the first half and should hsve been down to 10.men but second half united squandered chance.  after chance. Very different to our defeat but I think we should beat Luton quite easily 

I wouldn’t say it will be quite easy, they’ve given Arsenal, City and Liverpool tough games there this season. They’re easy to score against, but their pace and physicality up front will cause us issues, Pau and Lenglet aren’t the fastest or strongest. Saying that, they had loads of shots today, mostly from distance and mostly off target, Emi should be dealing with the majority of these.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

I wouldn’t say it will be quite easy, they’ve given Arsenal, City and Liverpool tough games there this season. They’re easy to score against, but their pace and physicality up front will cause us issues, Pau and Lenglet aren’t the fastest or strongest. Saying that, they had loads of shots today, mostly from distance and mostly off target, Emi should be dealing with the majority of these.

True but the amount of chsnces like one one ones man u had 2nd half it could hsve been double figures and they lost there ti the team we thrashed 5-0 , the week before

Â