Weekends Football 16/18 Febuary

andykeenan

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Won 7 in a row after this, so can't be that bad. maybe it really is that 'turn around'.

Don't get me wrong they're much improved lately but over the course of the season they're fortunate to have the points they do.

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Don't get me wrong they're much improved lately but over the course of the season they're fortunate to have the points they do.

Fortunate to have six points off us, the slimey spunktrumpets

• Like 1

Don't think Rashford did much wrong there personally, he sees the ball's in play and their player is dawdling so he goes for it.

Don't get me wrong, if famed football moron Gary Neville thinks he snapped, maybe he did.

Luton are such a shite football team honestly lol. But somehow they still get away with pub football moves. It's like they're so bad that the sides they play don't know what to make of them.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Rashford "lucky not to get a booking"

Not luck though is it?

The issue with biased officiating isn’t even the shite VAR decisions. It’s the small ones they get every week. A soft foul here, a non yellow there. Subtle enough that it does unnoticed but allows the ref to control the game. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Fortunate to have six points off us, the slimey spunktrumpets

Think McTominay has got them about 7 points with late winners/equalisers, jammy words removed.

As an Irish fan I love Ogbene but he only has pace. If he has 30 yards to run into he will destroy Shaw. 

No doubt the ref will let Shaw away with 15 fouls before he considers a second yellow. 

Â