Ratings & Reactions: FAC4R: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

Match Polls  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/24 at 23:59

Well first half was just more the same of what we've seen for the past month or two now. Absolutely nothing is changing. 

Big concern. If United just do exactly what they done at Old Trafford they will absolutely tonk us because we can't handle teams who press us and then it's a worry for 5th I can't lie. 

• Like 1

Missed the first half (thankfully).

Not the end of the world and probably a blessing in disguise, maybe too much too soon. 

Regroup, refocus on what’s really important, get the core back to fitness.

I honestly only care about the League this season. There, I’ve said it.

• Like 1

The triple sloppy passes from Kamara after about 15 minutes was enough to say they just were not prepared or up for it. Such sloppiness throughout the game, hopefully they get a rocket and come out firing on Sunday 

• Like 1

I couldn’t give a shit about the FA cup. Glad we’re out  

I still find it hard to get my head around how much commentators dislike us. Even when we scored Dixon said it a mishit and a fluke. 

• Like 2

Poor performance, very similar to Newcastle. Lenglet and Alex Moreno can't play together. Definite weak link on our left. How the ref gave 4 minutes when Chelsea wasted 10+ is baffling. 

Not looking forward to Sunday now.

a **** disgrace. We are so shit when we lose a couple of defenders.

But the midfield were pisspoor. Genuinely looked like pissheads. Like they didn't care, couldn't give a toss and only turned up when it was too late.

Could easily have been 4 or 5 down at times.

Only good thing was Diaby gets a goal. Maybe that helps him personally. But for now, it's hard not to be deeply, deeply worried about us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Very very poor from Aston Villa.

Excellent from Chelsea.

Completely outplayed.

But they weren't even that good. No way have they turned that corner.

Custard bowl knobbers will be laughing there bollocks off!

Their 3rd was from a free kick, given despite no foul. And the overtime of 4 minutes was at least 6 minutes short. OK, Villa did not play well, but those things are all that Klopp or Pep or Ten Hag would mention, if it were their teams.

Edited by Django_Zooms
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Shirtman said:

So Diaby gets mom because he scuffs it in!

Kind of shows how bad the starting XI were.  At least he scuffed it in.  The rest of them kept scuffing it straight to Chelsea players.

• Like 1

Â