Midweek Football 5/7 February

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, imavillan said:

how on earth is that not a free kick with Ederson clattering the players there.

i get that it's a hard job but jeez the standard of officials is something else, that was so abvious

He’s not even in the game penalty area so it should have been treated as an outfield player (no GK protection)

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Brentford could well go down.

Fixtures they've got are very difficult and if Everton get any kind of reprieve they'll be in real trouble.

Toney: "Do you want to bet against us?"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’s not even in the game penalty area so it should have been treated as an outfield player (no GK protection)

yeah, i just can not understand how he could not see it was a fouls, so clear and so obvious

he must have been the only person in the ground not to think so.....crap

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Fixtures they've got are very difficult and if Everton get any kind of reprieve they'll be in real trouble.

No way  they got one of the best gamble, sorry strikers on the Prem. 😂

14 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Could but once we get past the next games Wolves Liverpool Arsenal Man City  man United and Chelsea we should have all our (8) players back apart from Rico we have plenty of winnable games.Would like to think with Schade Bmeumo  Wissa to add to last nights attack we will give anyone a game.City are a class above everyone in this league last night was their first time this season they had a full squad to pick from their bench was unreal.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

The thought of "Cheateh" winning another title really does depress me. Anybody but them.

£100m / £300k/w players can’t even get on the pitch.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Could but once we get past the next games Wolves Liverpool Arsenal Man City  man United and Chelsea we should have all our (8) players back apart from Rico we have plenty of winnable games.Would like to think with Schade Bmeumo  Wissa to add to last nights attack we will give anyone a game.City are a class above everyone in this league last night was their first time this season they had a full squad to pick from their bench was unreal.

Yep, you "should" be okay, but momentum has a big say in relegation battles and if you were to get no points at all from your next five or six games, it'd be a big ask to pick the team up.

• Like 1

Forgot how bad Championship football could be. We've really come a long way in a short space of time. It's why I can never understand when people moan about our current team knowing we were playing kick and rush football up to Scott Hogan at the Madejski in the way too recent past.

23 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Good. Hope they do.

14 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Leeds beating Plymouth, Gnonto scoring only his third of the season. What happened to him being the next superstar according to G Nev

As happens with most kids. They stagnate. The obsession with youngsters does my nut in. 

4 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Leeds fans ETA home 4.30am. 😴 Glad none of them are plumbing or wiring my house tomorrow...

Came a long way to sing "Who are ya" at Plymouth fans, unironically, forgetting how **** shit and irrelevant they are.

17 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Came a long way to sing "Who are ya" at Plymouth fans, unironically, forgetting how **** shit and irrelevant they are.

So shit and irrelevant that it… bothers you. 

Â