Midweek Football 5/7 February

andykeenan

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I never get excited when City concede until it's over.

As I've seen this movie many a time, only for it to end up 3 or 4 - 1 to them. Lol

1-1 Foden. One of the most underrated players in the Prem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

City are horrible - they're like a terminator, they just keep coming, the same passes around your box, the same dominance of the ball, patiently looking for weakness. The pressure they're able to generate must be horrible to play against - they're relentless.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

City are horrible - they're like a terminator, they just keep coming, the same passes around your box, the same dominance of the ball, patiently looking for weakness. The pressure they're able to generate must be horrible to play against - they're relentless.

We seem to handle it okay. 😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If you sit back and invite them on they are horrible to play against yes.

26 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

The media don't rave about him like Salah, Saka, Son. Southgate keeps him on the bench. 😆

Only because of Pep roulette. Otherwise he's rated City player

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Foden is on fire. Somehow Southgate must get him and Saka in the england starting 11so they can pass it to Henderson who passes it back to the keeper 

Exciting 

how on earth is that not a free kick with Ederson clattering the players there.

i get that it's a hard job but jeez the standard of officials is something else, that was so abvious

Â