Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

38 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Kesler Hayden replacement in then. Proves the one out one in theory. 

To be fair... It seems Keslers development has stalled somewhat.

Either that, or we have " outgrown " him, for lack of a better term.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

any UK-ish reputable journo's reporting this?, or just from serbia so far?

The Serbian journos are probably more reliable than anything from the UK

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

The Serbian journos are probably more reliable than anything from the UK

yeah prob entirely true, you know what i mean tho.

i just meant more, ppl like towley, Preece etc.

Edited by MaVilla

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

How many Elphicks? 

1.02 apparently.

and thats a genuine figure.

dont beleive it tho, no way Elphick was 1.8m, 1.2 for sure.

2 hours ago, useless said:

But Chambers doesn't need replacing this season, someone like Triston Rowe can replace him as a stopgap periphery squad member until he's ready to on loan and Kosta comes in to our squad.

Again Emery literally said on Friday if Traore and Chambers leave it's possible that we will bring in replacements but they won't be relevant to the squad yet, in other words they will be project players, in other words a player like Kosta.

We don't need Traore or Chambers replacements to come into the squad straight away, as they were hardly being used anyway, even as second choice

But it's still a KKh replacement? He was supposed to step into that part of the squad, he won't be and this kid may be doing so.

I don't think it needs to be so back and white. If this kid, an 18 YO attacking RB, comes in and goes out on loan, within days of KKH being brought back from loan and sold.. it's pretty clear he's the replacement no?

It’s an interesting and obscure one, that’s for sure, and would show that our scouting network is extensive and hard at work…

But, it’s not been properly confirmed yet so let’s see…

It would surprise me though… as recent comments have suggested we need to be careful in terms of FFP while wanting to add quality (Unai has said we’re really looking at “better than what we have” or players that can genuinely help or impact the team if we are going to add anyone…)

Happy to make these sort of signings but wasn’t sure if we had that capacity… we ideally need one or two players to come in now and help us for the rest of the season, rather than remain at the selling club…

Would assume there are one or two departures lined up…

Always good to look to and build for the future too though…

Edited by Jas10

Â