Match Thread: Everton v Villa

limpid

Just now, sidcow said:

They've just shown the lines. He was offside, as it was clear from the eye test. I can't understand why people are thinking it was a ridiculous decision. 

Many think it was right tbf.

Just now, duke313 said:

Yellow for that? Pathetic from the ref.

We're talking about the incident that has blood pouring down the other player's face, yeah?

Just now, avfc1982am said:

Why have you done that? Pisses me off no end people just posting a full stop. What's its purpose? A crap trend. 

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Also why would VAR/PGMOL be corrupt against Villa? 😂😂

Please, it's so obvious.

Everyone loves the top 6 and that's all they want.

CORRUPTION.

(It's so **** dull).

• Haha 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

We're talking about the incident that has blood pouring down the other player's face, yeah?

Should Watkins amputate his arms before he jumps? His arm wasn't even raised. 

Just now, sidcow said:

They've just shown the lines. He was offside, as it was clear from the eye test. I can't understand why people are thinking it was a ridiculous decision. 

I think the decision was correct, I just think it’s a joke it took so long and that VAR is sucking all the joy out of football. 

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Booked for the injury.  Classic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

These match threads are 80-90% talking about officiating these days. Not every decision is “corruption”. Maybe try and enjoy other aspects of the game. 

Yes, it's ridiculous. I'm on the ref's side nowadays, always. Every freaking we it's the refs. It just cannot continue like this.

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Yellow for that? Pathetic from the ref.

Thing is the contact and the cut are there and unlucky but tarkowski will do that to Ollie 10 times this game without it even being a foul

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Why have you done that? Pisses me off no end people just posting a full stop. What's its purpose? A crap trend. 

If you're seriously asking, he's edited his post, so probably made a post, changed his mind, and didn't realise there's a way to hide his post instead of editing the comment out

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

'clear and obvious' doesn't count for offsides as it either is or isn't offside so there's a 'right answer'. 

Exactly and 95% spotted it in real time, yet they take 4 mins to decide.. that's what's annoying most people