Match Thread: FAC3: Middlebrough v Villa

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

**** me, this is tedious

They are so easily dispossessed, problem is when we get the ball it's reverted back to boring, I mean the patient build up play we sometimes play.

The in-laws graciously let me stick this on in the front room so we're all watching it together, with lots of talk before the game of how well we're doing and what a good season it is. I'm **** embarrassed :D 

Said it in games similar to this one that Zaniolo's willingness to shoot from distance might be useful. Not pretending he's been great but he offers something we lack in that area.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Farlz said:

We really do struggle at breaking teams down 

thats the problem isnt it, when teams sit deep and choke the middle, we dont have one or two players with the vision/movement to break a defence.

We have a fair few skilful, fast, progressive, on the break type players, but we dont have the ability to break a team down who refuses to play the way we want.

Edited by MaVilla

We just need one goal and the floodgates should hopefully open.  Opening the floodgates might prove a bit difficult mind with the amount of water around and then whoosh!