Match Thread: FAC3: Middlebrough v Villa

It wasn't really much of a foul, but even if it was, it's pathetic to give away the yellow. We keep doing this, the players need some discipline.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Refs are such dicks. Yes give yellows for dissent, but if you get a decision wrong you should expect a bit of noise.

It's our third one in two games, if you scream in an official's face you deserve a booking IMO. I'd be furious at the players for being so poorly in control of their reactions if I were Emery

• Like 3

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Refs are such dicks. Yes give yellows for dissent, but if you get a decision wrong you should expect a bit of noise.

It’s literally in the rules. Accept the decision, move on and you’ll not be booked

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

FA cup. Same shit refs! 

How can the assistant be that close and now see that’s not a foul on Bailey!! 

Was it, really, there's a tiny touch from the players knee and Bailey's foot. I'm not sure that's a foul at all, and Bailey does a somersault. It's far from a refereeing howler, but even if it were, it's a nothing foul in the corner of the pitch, it's not worth a card. Get up, shut up, and keep playing.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Reminder that JJ and Moreno had a hell of a partnership down that side at a point last season.

JJ looking speedier. Got some fitness back.

• Like 1