Don_Simon

1 hour ago, calcifer said:

Expect Everton to stick 11 men behind the ball, we struggle when teams do that, think it's going to be a tough game, hopefully more entertaining than the Middlesbrough match, that was the 1st time in a while I fell asleep watching a game (last time was watching boregates England a couple of years back) 

No chance they do that at home, fans won’t have it. They’ll come out of the blocks from kick off to try and score early.

Dycheball, they won't make it easy and expecting some tough tackles to rough us up.

Everton create chances though and this will be a tough game.

Hopefully Villa can be strong from the beginning.

Think it will be a high scoring draw - maybe 2-2.

Everton can be tough at home and Harrison normally creates a bit against us.

If we play to our best there is no reason we can't get a positive result though. UTV!

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Just win. I don't care if it's ugly, pretty, dramatic, boring, edgy, dominant, epic or forgettable - just win.

That's every game for me.

• Like 1

Ahh this takes me back to my teens. first time I went to this fixture

Traveled up in my mates mini, Maggie May playing on the cassette,, soaked in sweat hot sunny day,  getting in the wrong end and having to run over the pitch to join the rest of the Villa lads. Cant remember the result - probably a 2.2 draw as it often is 

• Like 1

From the BBC:

H-U-G-E result for Manchester City on Saturday.

If you missed their five-goal thriller with Newcastle, you can catch up here.

Aston Villa will move back above City - and go level on points with leaders Liverpool - with a win at Everton.

But a Villa defeat could see Tottenham finish the day third - if they win at Manchester United*.

* Man Utd are down in ninth.

BBC always happy to keep the plasic fans up to date

• Like 2