Don_Simon

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Sorry. I’ve amended it slightly. 

I think we'll murder this lot, so now we'll deffo lose!

Edited by romavillan
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I think we'll murder this lot, so now we'll deffo lose!

It’s going to be a tough battle. Form over last 5 hasn’t been great IMO and I think we will struggle a bit second half of season. 

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

It’s going to be a tough battle. Form over last 5 hasn’t been great IMO and I think we will struggle a bit second half of season. 

With Pau and Kamara back we'll move the ball a lot better. If we score early we could get a hatfull. If the ref let's them kick us about they might shithouse a point. We *should* be well rested which was a problem after the City game IMO, the arsenal result was pure willpower, the legs had already gone...

• Like 4

They've lost the last 3.  Gonna be a similar game to Forest, they will be in a low block which we do struggle against. If we can score first we should win comfortably.

It’s gonna be a slog of a game and we need to use our additional quality to find a way through. Tielemans would have been excellent for this game and the last few, when the hell is he back? 

We've a great record against these since we came up. In fact we're unbeaten in the league in 9 games. They've sometimes been our easiest game of the season. I think it's because they're too proud to play low block and too shit to be effective any other way. I think it'll be a handy win and being away from home will further play into our hands. No way they sit back at home. Everton are our comfort blanket.

• Like 3

Just received my mobile ticket for this game and added it to apple wallet, surprised they don’t have the option to print out a ticket as a lot of the older generation who follow us away might have difficulty gaining entry, not all by any means!

26 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Everton have won the appeal against the red card for DCL so he will be able to face us :( 

Yes thought it would

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Everton have won the appeal against the red card for DCL so he will be able to face us :( 

right decision but an embarrassment for VAR considering it was the tv officials with all the extra time who made the ref send him off :crylaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Rodders said:

right decision but an embarrassment for VAR considering it was the tv officials with all the extra time who made the ref send him off :crylaugh:

Surely this shows that it doesn't work. What a farce. A ref is managing a game well and getting a decision right, and he is told to change it to the wrong decision?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

He's in shit form anyway

McNeil being out is good news

• Like 2