Don_Simon

Some guy on FB last night was adamant that Pau would be missing this. He was taking some right pelters, but he just said "wait until 1pm tomorrow and you'll find out for yourselves. Must be in the know.

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Langlet hasn’t really put a foot wrong in Pau’s absence.

He hasn't and it's no slight on him as a player but so many of our line breaking attacks are started by Pau. Lenglet has been solid but he's not got the same skill set

Disappointed that Pau hasn’t at least made the bench. Pity also for JJ. Such a start stop season for him. 

I think having Tielemans on the bench is a great help. 

I expect we are going to have to deal with a low block Everton. Need to take chances. 

4 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

No Pau Torres even on the bench, FFS. Bloody Lenglet playing again.

Not that confident now.

Why the tears about Lenglet ? back ups are rarely as good as the first choice ( that’s why they are back ups)  and he is our 4/5 centre back who is steady enough.how many other squads can pick a player of his quality with 2 centre backs injured and another playing right back ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

All out attack for this one with three forwards - it's bold.

I think Bailry in RM and McGinn LM, with Watkins and Diaby up top. More forced into it as JJ, Tielemans not available to start I think.

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think Bailry in RM and McGinn LM, with Watkins and Diaby up top. More forced into it as JJ, Tielemans not available to start I think.

I think yes - but Bailey isn't really a natural midfielder - I think in practise he'll be really advance and we'll see McGinn a little more restricted as a result.