England v Malta/North Macedonia

andykeenan

I was once at a small party where my father-in-law’s friend spoke to me in great detail about what each of the shops on the high street in his hometown are, what they used to be when he was a child and everything they’d been in between. A place I’d never been to or heard of.

It wasn’t as boring as this 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

Top bants from a prized word removed.

An oldie, but this game is so dull...The only story you need to know Pardew is just a complete word removed of a man

https://www.football365.com/news/quote-unquote-pardews-when-youre-the-king

We ordered our meals and suddenly Pardew asked us all what were were having. I think Eddie said he’d gone for the chicken, while I’d chosen the steak.

‘Pards then turned to Struds, who revealed whatever it was he’d asked for. ‘That sounds good,’ said Pards. ‘Tell you what; if yours is better than mine when it turns up, I’m having that. That was one of the things he’d always say: I’m having that. ‘See that bloke’s haircut. I’m having that.’ He said it all the time. Anyway, I wasn’t ‘having that’ at all. So I said ‘Well, you’re certainly not having my dinner. You’ll get a fork in the back of your hand!’ Pardew sort of laughed, before turning back to Struds and saying, ‘Yeah, if yours is better than mine, I’m having that.’

‘Our meals eventually arrived and Pards looked at Tony and said, ‘Yeah, I was right, yours definitely looks much better than mine; I’m having that.’ And he went to swap the plates over. ‘You can’t do that!’ I said. ‘What do you mean?’ he asked. ‘You can’t just take somebody’s else’s dinner,’ I said in disbelief. And he replied, without any hint of a joke, ‘When you’re the King, you can do anything.’

• Thanks 1

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Said it before and I'll say it again, I'd be more than happy to see VAR scrapped. 

I want the people who use it scrapped

Its not the technology that took 3 mins there, right decision was made, mind boggling why it took so long

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He is your mate that isnt really your mate and you draw eyebrows on him with a permanent marker because u know he will go mental 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

As others have said he could do a Kane and spend his time in midfield. He shouldn't need to though. 

Shit Rico Lewis more shots on target than Watkins.

Off he goes.

I'm sorry, this formation is shit. It's great for keeping possession in our own half, but the wide players hugging the touchline are so, so far away from any support, and Ollie would need to take a bus to get him near any of our players. Drop Foden back, or push the bloody DMs forward. 

Sigh...yeah it was Watkins fault. 

Kane scores. Must be genius.

Â