England v Malta/North Macedonia

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I really dislike Rashford, his attitude absolutely stinks

I've never seen the hype about him as a player. A speed merchant who wallops it tol bins every now and then. That's it. Not a team player at all.

2 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I think it's stretching it to even say we've had a shot off target to be honest. It's been that bad.

I'm a bit behind but watching TAA put one in the upper tier of Wembley thinking that's the first shot we've had

Its **** terrible

Just now, villa4europe said:

I'm a bit behind but watching TAA put one in the upper tier of Wembley thinking that's the first shot we've had

Its **** terrible

Yeah that's the only one I can think of and I'm hesitant to even call it a shot...

Just now, stewiek2 said:

I've never seen the hype about him as a player. A speed merchant who wallops it tol bins every now and then. That's it. Not a team player at all.

Face like a smacked arse permanently.

Flaps his arms. Expects it all to happen for him. Probably a big part of why United are so shit.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AJ said:

When Southgate eventually goes, I fear for any club that hires him as their manager.

Probably go Saudi for the pay day same as Gerrard... The Coco and Crusty of the middle east 🤣😂🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

I've said it before but I kind of want us to not win the Euros so that prick doesn't get any of the glory. I know I'll change once the tournament starts but that's how I feel right now. 

No way we win the euros. No way. France for one are far superior in every sense. This prick in charge will have us play 8 at the back in the final. He's a total fraud.

Â