Match Thread: Villa v West Ham

limpid

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Think Ollie was going for top spin and a simple side foot for the miss earlier 

I dont think he realised how good the first touch was, defender was right on him, ball was fizzed in (had to be, was a great pass) the touch gives him more space than he thinks and he's snatched at it

Its a bad miss

Edited by villa4europe

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

When you take away Antonio's physical and athleticism technically he's a league one player. Banana feet.

I was on the front row of the Trinity when they thrashed us under Smith and from a couple of yards away he's built like the proverbial Ox

Has anyone else noticed that Cash just doesn't try and take people on anymore? I know he's not skilful but even when he's got space in behind he doesn't try and outpace the defender anymore.

Seems to come back every single time.

Just now, Tom13 said:

Has anyone else noticed that Cash just doesn't try and take people on anymore? I know he's not skilful but even when he's got space in behind he doesn't try and outpace the defender anymore.

He’s made some clever runs in behind - but yes he’s more content to take the extra touch and step back 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom13 said:

I have mentioned this before. I wonder if he has been directed to plat this way