Middlesbrough v Small Heath 

Norwich v Leeds 

Stoke v Sunderland 

Swansea v Leicester 

Watford v Sheff Wed

Albion v Plymouth 

English Football League Highlights 9pm ITV 4

My predictions 

Liverpool 12:30 Everton 4-1 Everton are woeful and Dyche won't be able to stop the onslaught

Bournemouth 15:00 Wolves 1-1 Wolves away won't have the energy they display at home

Brentford 15:00 Burnley 3-1 - Brentford have been a bit of a disappointment recently, but I think they're overdue for better form 

Man City 15:00 Brighton 4-2 Citeh are desperate to show they're not wobbling, and Haaland is due for a bounce-back

Newcastle 15:00 Crystal Palace 4-1 - Nightmare at Tyneside for Brighton, who can be a bit brittle at times

Nottm Forest 15:00 Luton 2-0 - Forest have actually been very consistent recently -- consistently OK, but I don't think Luton will have many answers even to that

Chelsea 17:30 Arsenal 2-1 - Chelsea want it more right now, and if they can sort themselves out in front of goal, I think they'll announce a return with this one

Sheff Utd 20:00 Man Utd 2-3 if Onana plays; 0-3 if not 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

My predictions 

Liverpool 12:30 Everton 4-1 Everton are woeful and Dyche won't be able to stop the onslaught

Bournemouth 15:00 Wolves 1-1 Wolves away won't have the energy they display at home

Brentford 15:00 Burnley 3-1 - Brentford have been a bit of a disappointment recently, but I think they're overdue for better form 

Man City 15:00 Brighton 4-2 Citeh are desperate to show they're not wobbling, and Haaland is due for a bounce-back

Newcastle 15:00 Crystal Palace 4-1 - Nightmare at Tyneside for Brighton, who can be a bit brittle at times

Nottm Forest 15:00 Luton 2-0 - Forest have actually been very consistent recently -- consistently OK, but I don't think Luton will have many answers even to that

Chelsea 17:30 Arsenal 2-1 - Chelsea want it more right now, and if they can sort themselves out in front of goal, I think they'll announce a return with this one

Sheff Utd 20:00 Man Utd 2-3 if Onana plays; 0-3 if not 

Why aren’t VILLA playing?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

My predictions 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

For a supposed derby match this crowd are very flat. 

One of those derbies where one team thinks they are so much better than the other that they know they will eventually score and win because all their players are so much better than the other teams players. It's like watching an off form Barca play Espanyol.

• Like 1

Â