Weekends Football 20/21 October

andykeenan

Another great week for AJAX. Lost 4-3 away at bottom of the table Utrecht and the game was aborted twice due to fans not behaving. They are second to bottom now with 5 points from 7 games. What's happening over there?

• Like 1

Had another look at the line up, I know of bergwijn and sosa and then brobbey, Taylor and sutalo from FM

The rest of them... 17 year old CB, couple more kids, you're talking guys with no appearances in Europe's top leagues and less than 10 appearances for ajax, there's no experience there at all

I'd say at a guess overmars and then van der sar are the bigger losses than TH, that squad is a right mess

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sne said:

Another great week for AJAX. Lost 4-3 away at bottom of the table Utrecht and the game was aborted twice due to fans not behaving. They are second to bottom now with 5 points from 7 games. What's happening over there?

They only spent about 110 million in the summer, the fans will be fuming that they havent spend when Utrecht have probably spent 5 million

worse fan base than United for entitlement and PSV away next after Brighton

Oh man, the Man U match. I can't stand those guys. Maguire fouls the SU striker by blatantly pushing him off the ball. At the other end 1000% that's a pen. Man U players flopping around like f***ing salmon.

Terrible terrible team. 

32 minutes ago, sne said:

In short, mainly lots of bad decisions off the pitch.

• Thanks 1

Â