Match Thread: UECL: Villa v Zrinjski Mostar

limpid

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I wasn’t singling Bailey out as such, I just thought he’d rip them apart down the right. He’s playing within himself. So are the whole team though tbf.

I don't think we are switching play quickly enough to give space.

The few stray passes won't have helped him either.

• Like 1

Just now, Mic09 said:

This is fine. We will win this 1-0/2-0. Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint. 

Sure, we could play the first team. But a slightly better win against Zrinski is of no benefit Vs a slightly worse win against Zrinski. And we will win this game. It's a long season. 

Players on the pitch are capable. Still over an hour to go, everyone chill out. 

We got ourselves a sensible one…

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

This is fine. We will win this 1-0/2-0. Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint. 

Sure, we could play the first team. But a slightly better win against Zrinski is of no benefit Vs a slightly worse win against Zrinski. And we will win this game. It's a long season. 

Players on the pitch are capable. Still over an hour to go, everyone chill out. 

Dunno, having lost the first game I wouldn't be surprised to see goal difference come into play 

What’s clear is that we lack balance when we bring in reserve and fringe players. Not having a second full back is showing again, we don’t need to play Ezri at right back and the midfield is lacking the usual engine. No excuses, however from certain players though, even if we traditionally struggle breaking very defensive teams down. 

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Because Villa have been really poor.

I don't think it's that

More that no one really cares about the opposition, was probably expecting a trouncing

Its flatter than a witches tit

It seems every time VP is flat, which is often let's be honest, it's because of the game, VP is not a vibrant atmosphere, is what it is

We're the opposite of Newcastle, they are buzzing their tits off and getting results like last night whilst having a poorer team than us on paper

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Jesus that's a **** red there. You can't shove someone in the back whilst they are in the air like that. That's how blwon acls happen. 

Yeah, the commentator saying it wasn't the push it was the landing as well. Clown. Very dangerous 

Just now, AshVilla said:

We really have no depth in the centre of the park.

We have bodies that can run and nothing more.

They offer nothing in terms of intensity, movement or guile.

Get rid of them asap in January, Tielemans cost nothing and i'd give him away for nothing he's that bad.

Settle down Pikachu, there are plenty of players on the pitch having a worse game than Youri. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I don't think it's that

More that no one really cares about the opposition, was probably expecting a trouncing

Its flatter than a witches tit

It seems every time VP is flat, which is often let's be honest, it's because of the game, VP is not a vibrant atmosphere, is what it is

We're the opposite of Newcastle, they are buzzing their tits off and getting results like last night whilst having a poorer team than us on paper

yeah honestly it's so flat and disappointing. Get some songs going!