ender4

Team looks quite weak to me, this cup we only need to win 6 games and that's a trophy.

Got to rotate, especially with injuries so hey ho.

Let's hope for some duran fire and Bailey to play with home confidence.

Olsen to not have a shot to save.

Donker clearly in to combat calvin lewis in the physical battle.

I'm guessing it will be 3 at the back once we are in possession, hopefully it won't confuse us.

Going for a 3 nil win tonight, a doubly from diaby and a duran tap in ( lol, clearly a thunderblaster from the edge of the area) 

9 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Everton have no strong line up they are pathetic. Not saying we will win but if we don’t it will be of our own making not because of Everton. There best line up is mid table championship 

Their team isn't great but it's still been good enough to stay up and pull out occasional good results v the likes of Arsenal, Brighton and Brentford.

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure I agree - I think Konsa is better in both positions (and I think you'd agree) - but he's a better CB than right back by a distance and I think we gain more overall by having him in his natural position even it means we're slightly weaker at right back.

I also think Chambers is a better right back than CB (and I think you'd disagree), he's not really been a CB for years, if anything here he's played mostly right back and a little bit of midfield for us. I don't know if he was predominantly a centre back for Arsenal, but I don't think he has been here.

We can both rest easy as Chambers not playing. 😉