Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

1 minute ago, Genie said:

The 16 year old accuser now mentions that the BBC sent a car to pick her up from school and take her to Brand’s house.

Was going to say, BBC chauffeured car is interesting.

To pick up a girl from school. I mean, **** hell. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Bloody do-gooders. It’s just a bit of baroque sex, man, and no-one actually has video evidence. Failing to see the fuss.

Someone let me know what Jordan B thinks plz. 

FTFY

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Try searching for “Russell brand” and then looking at top results. For me it’s about 90% Alt right conspiracy takes on the story 

Tbh for me it's 75% people talking about what a prick Brand is, 20% people complaining about the right wing nut jobs and maximum 5% actual alt right conspiracy stuff

• Like 1

One of the people I work with who I would say has a decent head on his shoulders, intelligent enough and has decent morals, said he thinks it’s all bullshit . He’s not looked into any of it really, but reckons it’s a money spinner and trying to bring him down because he’s outspoken against certain figures. I mention this because I think there’s still this kind of attitude out there, and it’s no surprise some women fear to speak up . I won’t go into detail it’s not my place but my wife has had a few nasty experiences, and her feelings are that the trauma of having to go through the courts etc etc puts people off .

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I won’t go into detail it’s not my place but my wife has had a few nasty experiences, and her feelings are that the trauma of having to go through the courts etc etc puts people off .

I reckon most women will have had some sort of horrible experience.

The trauma of courts as well as the public judgment, such as the bloke you mention.

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I reckon most women will have had some sort of horrible experience.

The trauma of courts as well as the public judgment, such as the bloke you mention.

You’re possibly right. We treat each other so wrong a lot of the time .

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

One of the people I work with who I would say has a decent head on his shoulders, intelligent enough and has decent morals, said he thinks it’s all bullshit . He’s not looked into any of it really, but reckons it’s a money spinner and trying to bring him down because he’s outspoken against certain figures. I mention this because I think there’s still this kind of attitude out there, and it’s no surprise some women fear to speak up . I won’t go into detail it’s not my place but my wife has had a few nasty experiences, and her feelings are that the trauma of having to go through the courts etc etc puts people off .

i thought this as well but then i didnt understand why tell the papers. If youre concerned about reliving things through the court system, i dont think thats a patch on the trial by media you go through when talking to the papers. If you talk to the papers, surely the assumption would be it ends in court anyway.

(i should also add that your wife has my total sympathy and im just commenting without thinking in an internet forum)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

i thought this as well but then i didnt understand why tell the papers. If youre concerned about reliving things through the court system, i dont think thats a patch on the trial by media you go through when talking to the papers. If you talk to the papers, surely the assumption would be it ends in court anyway.

(i should also add that your wife has my total sympathy and im just commenting without thinking in an internet forum)

They stayed anonymous. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

One of the people I work with who I would say has a decent head on his shoulders, intelligent enough and has decent morals, said he thinks it’s all bullshit . He’s not looked into any of it really, but reckons it’s a money spinner and trying to bring him down because he’s outspoken against certain figures. I mention this because I think there’s still this kind of attitude out there, and it’s no surprise some women fear to speak up.

It makes you wonder if he will retaliate to this and how he does too, if that scenario ever were to materialise.

From the small doses i've seen of him, He doesn't strike me as someone who will go down quietly.

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It makes you wonder if he will retaliate to this and how he does too, if that scenario ever were to materialise.

From the small doses i've seen of him, He doesn't strike me as someone who will go down quietly.

You know my mate as well then do you 

Â