Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the disgusting video thats been leaked of "celebrity" if you want to call him that p diddy assaulting cassie? He chases her pushes her over kicks her twice then drags hee and throws things at her

Its despicable and he should be thrown in jail. I would upload but wasnt sure if it would get site in trouble. 

The coward is a vile human being i hope this is his career over now

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Has anyone seen the disgusting video thats been leaked of "celebrity" if you want to call him that p diddy assaulting cassie? He chases her pushes her over kicks her twice then drags hee and throws things at her

Its despicable and he should be thrown in jail. I would upload but wasnt sure if it would get site in trouble. 

**** him etc etc, bastard word removed.

WLECOME BACK DEM!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tegis said:

**** him etc etc, bastard word removed.

WLECOME BACK DEM!!!!!!!

Thank you mate. Didnt think i been gone that long 😁

But yeah this videos so bad. Honestly questions need to be asked how he was not charged earlier for this. It waa caught in CCTV so how the hells he getting away with this? It was 2016 apparently 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

From the Andrew Tate school of dating women it would seem.  

He clearly also knows how to keep them in their place.  

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Awful video, I saw it on Twitter earlier. Goes to show how celebrities manage to keep themselves out of jail. Money talks.

Definitely 

Im just glad times are changing and people who think they are untouchable like this scumbag are getting caught out.

What really shocks me in this video is that when she runs out of the room she is barefoot and at the lift she is scrambling to put her shoes on. She must have been absolutely terrified.

If this was happening in hallway god only knows what he was doing to her in private.

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I saw him on Graham Norton a few months ago and he absolutely screamed wrong un to me despite talking about love and peace. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I saw him on Graham Norton a few months ago and he absolutely screamed wrong un to me despite talking about love and peace. 

I thought that, too. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It waa caught in CCTV so how the hells he getting away with this? It was 2016 apparently 

Money talks. She raised a lawsuit against him last year, and he settled it straight away. Guilty conscience!

Just read the story of the male TV sports presenter who has been arresting for allegedly raping a child on multiple occasions.

If true I do hope that he gets made to eat his own cock and balls.

• Shocked 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Scouting Association has issued a statement following reports Bear Grylls is to stand down as chief scout after photos emerged of him baptising Russell Brand.

Independent

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

The Scouting Association has issued a statement following reports Bear Grylls is to stand down as chief scout after photos emerged of him baptising Russell Brand.

Independent

Oop - missed this post :)

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Independent

Expand  

How have I missed all of this? Had no idea Bear Grylls was religious, had no idea he was ‘chief scout’, in fact I didn’t even know chief scout was a thing, and I was in the cubs/scouts. Had no idea Russell brand had converted, which is utterly bizarre in its own right. Guess I’ve not paid much attention to either of them 

Â