Match Thread: Liverpool v Villa

limpid

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Bailey isn’t good enough full time but I always feel the need to route for him. He’s a confidence player and not one to have when the chips are down. His attitude can come across a bit shitty at times too. A squad player who can work the magic every now and again. 

He never looks like he has confidence though. Being subbed today will have destroyed even the imagination of being confident. 

Since he's been here he's not looked like he can handle the size of the club and what it wants to achieve. Doing that hippy-crack stuff during the season and constantly looking frail. He needs to go! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Lyle Foster turned Pau too easily last week aswell, need someone who will do the basics right, i get that pau is new and will probably settle in eventually but he needs to do it in the cups or something imo

He was supposed to have the time, but Mings did his knee ligaments!

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Feel a bit sorry for Diaby out there. Not much more he can do. 

He's been OK. Watkins and Bailey looked like they thought they were still playing Hibs. 

Time to drop Ollie and give him the kick up the arse he needs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

He won't stick around for long if we continue like this

You can see why one or two of the high profile targets we tried for were reluctant of joining us. I bet if any of them have watched this they'll realise they made the right descision.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1