Ukraine v England/Scotland v England

andykeenan

On 31/08/2023 at 23:18, villa4europe said:

Nah I disagree, he didn't start games for England until after over a year of being a key player for Dortmund and then didn't really become a regular starter until the march 2022 games, at which point he was dortmunds 2nd best player behind Haaland and bossing games including in the CL

What did that coincide with? Phillips being unavailable

Not saying it wouldn't have happened eventually because Bellingham is too good for him to ignore but Southgate stumbled his way in to playing him, he was playing at a really high level for Dortmund and not starting for England because phillips was instead

24 caps at 20...he should have more... And definitley more starts, England should have been building around him for 2 years now already

I'll go back to this....

Without even watching, subbed him off for Gallagher so we finished with a midfield 3 of Gallagher, Henderson and rice?

**** off

Didn't watch and completely forgot. I'm not a massive England fan at the best of times, even less so with Southgate in charge. Such a talented group of players lead by someone so dour and dull, the football reflects this. 

When players who aren't playing for their clubs get picked it becomes a farce. 

Interested in the Scotland game to see Mcginn if nothing else.

13 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

It would appear that Bellingham has turned into a proper whinging bitch since moving to Real Madrid. Constantly berating his teammates.

Shame.

He was always like that. apparently wasnt liked at Dortmund because of it

• Like 1

Â