Ukraine v England/Scotland v England

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Just seen the highlights. Bellingham is incredible. He'll be the engine for England for years to come.

There aren’t many players who can land at Real Madrid and be an instant icon.

He speaks very well too and is clearly very mature. Hopefully he doesn’t go a bit Grealish off the pitch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

There aren’t many players who can land at Real Madrid and be an instant icon.

He speaks very well too and is clearly very mature. Hopefully he doesn’t go a bit Grealish off the pitch. 

his dad was high up in the west mercia police and is a good guy, used to play football with him

not sure where the stuff came from earlier in the week that he wasn't liked at dortmund and moaned a lot etc etc anyone i know that's interacted with him says he's sound and a good kid with his feet firmly on the ground

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

his dad was high up in the west mercia police and is a good guy, used to play football with him

not sure where the stuff came from earlier in the week that he wasn't liked at dortmund and moaned a lot etc etc anyone i know that's interacted with him says he's sound and a good kid with his feet firmly on the ground

Media in Germany said it. Team mates were happy he left as was too pushy and demanding

Probably why Dortmund are massive bottlers

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Media in Germany said it. Team mates were happy he left as was too pushy and demanding

Probably why Dortmund are massive bottlers

I wonder if the dressing rooms of Arsenal and Man United used to complain that Viera/Wenger and Keane/SAF were too pushy and demanding?

Either raise your levels or shut up would be my advice to players complaining about such things.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Genie said:

“Bellinum” 🤦‍♂️ 

Scott and Cole were both saying this,  it was so irritating.

I get people have accents but if you're commentating on a sport you should probably pronounce the players' names correctly. Lazy.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder if the dressing rooms of Arsenal and Man United used to complain that Viera/Wenger and Keane/SAF were too pushy and demanding?

Either raise your levels or shut up would be my advice to players complaining about such things.

I think it's a modern day football thing. Rarely have these types in squads now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Scott and Cole were both saying this,  it was so irritating.

I get people have accents but if you're commentating on a sport you should probably pronounce the players' names correctly. Lazy.

Elocution lessons needed it appears.

Like people pronounce 'Birminum' instead of Birmingham.

Like you say, lazy.

• Like 1

Â