Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 3 of 37

TheAuthority

Can't even predict the formation for this one, never mind the personnel. Now that he's added a 3421 to the mix. And I can't watch it either 😭 So it'll be sofascore notifications for me today. Might be for the best as I'm not optimistic.

As positive as it is at the moment, I can’t see beyond a Liverpool win. They are at home, the officials will do all they can to ‘make up’ for the  ‘injustice’ of last week and they look potent going forward. Fingers crossed I’m way out with this though!!

2-1 pool.

Just for some stability in this optimistic thread. 

We have a chance, but this is Liverpool at home.  They're a flipping good team.

Narrow loss and I won't feel too bad.

We've had our tonking at Newcastle, so can't see another.

Dougie for us for the lolz

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BOF said:

Can't even predict the formation for this one, never mind the personnel. Now that he's added a 3421 to the mix. And I can't watch it either 😭 So it'll be sofascore notifications for me today. Might be for the best as I'm not optimistic.

We’ll do our best to try and spot the formation for you, something tells me it wont be so easy 😀

My bet is on the usual 4-4-2 in defence, then I hope for a tweak or surprise or two in attack to mastermind Klopp!

Worried about Nunez Vs Pau today.

Pau is great on the ball but Nunez smashed Newcastle between the LCB and LB and that's exactly where we're missing pace with Mings and Moreno out.

With the high line we play, that'll be the big big watch out for us. Double it if Salah plays too

Edited by HalfTimePost