Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 3 of 37

TheAuthority

On 01/09/2023 at 05:17, Marka Ragnos said:

Well, had a look at a Pool forum. On the positive side, they definitely take the Villa seriously. A few grudgers seem to think we wrecked their CL chance. There are some "I have a bad feeling about this" types -- same as we have here. On the negative side, they think our left is vulnerable and Bailey is a real weak spot if he plays on the left. One said we're basically gate-crashers trying to get into the Big Six party and we need to be "put in our place." I wouldn't say they're disrespectful. I saw admiration for Emery and McGinn. Don't seem to realise we have Nicolo now. 

Are you our inside man Marka👀… anyway great job 👏🏽 Ill report this to Emery in the morning.. nah but jokes aside for one i dont see bailey starting this one, yes i can see them taking us seriously for sure and im hoping Emery is scratching his head every second of the day trying to work out the best plan we are due a win against these T*ssers

Edited by RicRic
  • Thanks 1

Think it will be same lineup as burnley game. I imagine in next home game we might see cash drop out for zaniolo/bailey. 

Martinez

Konsa              Carlos               Torres           Digne

Cash               Kamara              Luiz               Mcginn

Diaby

Watkins

Subs: Olsen, Lenglet, Chambers, Tielemans, Dendoncker, Bailey, Zaniolo, Traore, Duran, 

The bench suddenly looking strong.

Edited by TheMightyVillans
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, duke313 said:

Gonna be a tough game, Liverpool haven’t lost at home since February against Real Madrid, and haven’t lost in the league there since October to Leeds.

But there defence has never been weaker, and with Salah possibly not in the right frame of mind, could be the perfect time to play them.

Due a defeat there then. 

Could be anything tomorrow .. might be tempted to start Diaby on the left to get in behind and then match up Robertson with McGinn on the right so they can have a proper scrap for dominance.  McGinn and Diaby can play anywhere across that 3 behind Watkins. 

Or play McGinn as a 10 to drop deeper to help out in midfield. 

Zaniolo is going to do something in this game though Feel it in me bones. Go get em sunshine. 

17 hours ago, RicRic said:

Martinez

Konsa      Carlos         Pau        

Cash                                            Digne                           
                    Luiz       Kamara

Mcginn

Diaby                     Watkins

Our line up will be basically this imo

17 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Think it will be same lineup as burnley game. I imagine in next home game we might see cash drop out for zaniolo/bailey. 

Martinez

Konsa              Carlos               Torres           Digne

Cash               Kamara              Luiz               Mcginn

Diaby

Watkins

Subs: Olsen, Lenglet, Chambers, Tielemans, Dendoncker, Bailey, Zaniolo, Traore, Duran, 

The bench suddenly looking strong.

I like how both of these posts were posted at the same time. Same players but 2 formations which we’ll probably see in the same game. We’re quite a fluid team now. 

• Like 1