Harry Kane

mjmooney

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

He has been getting criticized for his performances in recent weeks in Germany

It's not his fault, the whole team is playing badly and that's down to having a poor manager running the show. They should sack him ASAP.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DJBOB said:

Think it would be helpful if he...you know...played at the striker position instead of CM.

Imagine Kane under Unai drifting into the double pivot. The Don would be storming the pitch telling him to get in the box.

It's ridiculous how he drifts out.

It's no coincidence, imo, that Spurs have arguably improved since he left, for this reason

He's not allowed to do it as much at bayern, which again is probably why he's been so successful there

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's no coincidence, imo, that Spurs have arguably improved since he left, for this reason

He's not allowed to do it as much at bayern, which again is probably why he's been so successful there

He still drops deep but nowhere near as deep

Also whereas spurs had son willing to run past him bayern have several players doing it, on paper at full strength they'll play kane up top with then musiala + sane + muller / koman / gnarby behind him, it's after that bayern are making a proper mess of it

Would say from what I've seen of him he's still scoring every type of goal but he's got a bit more of Haaland about him, always in the right place for a one touch finish, that "luck" that everything seems to fall to him 6 yards out 

The shit thing is England should also have the willing runners but we don't play like that 

10 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Being confined to a wheelchair is no laughing matter 

Its a wheely wheely tough thing to cope with. 

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Would be funny if he doesn’t win anything this season. I mean, chances are he’d still finally win something next year anyway but enjoy it while it lasts.

He Will win Golden Boot though Bundesliga golden boot looks like an Arsenal trophy

Kane is such an asshole that its so funny if he wins nothing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Is he out there on his own? That’s a dier situation.

His wife and kids stayed in London, so he got his mates to move out to him. 
I bet he has to pretend he’s having a shit time when she rings him up but he’s secretly having the time of his life.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

His wife and kids stayed in London, so he got his mates to move out to him. 
I bet he has to pretend he’s having a shit time when she rings him up but he’s secretly having the time of his life.

He’s too stupid to be able to lie 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

He could have gone to United to win nothing and been closer to his wife, kids and newborn baby.

Think he paid a million a month on his hotel room 😂

• Haha 2

Why does everyone hate Kane so much? He seems like a fairly ordinary bloke to me, is objectively a very good player (and largely through hard work rather than innate natural talent) and has been refreshing as England captain compared to some of his predecessors 

• Like 2

Â