Harry Kane

mjmooney

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bit harsh on him 

Bayerns problems have been a mixture of a bad defence (Dier has actually improved them) which has had inconsistent line ups and players played out of position paired with them not turning up and playing at 100% far too often

I really don't rate Tuchel, he's another who I'd be very happy with rocking up at utd 

Happy with Turchel yes possibly but Southgate showing up at OT would be an absolute dream and comedy gold as well as solving a problem for England thst the FA are too stupid to realise they have, two birds, one stone……. Please May the footballing gods make it happen!! 😂😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Does he make teams worse? Bit like C.Ronaldo in his latter days where it's too much about his own stats and not about how well the team does. 

Also England. 

When was the last time they won the champions league? Covid season. Before they had Lewandowski and I wouldn't  say Kane is an upgrade on him. 

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Hilarious, Bayern constantly dominate and mr Spurs turns up and won no trophies 😂

Least his ego will get its Golden Boot

Seems one of the nicest guys in football to me.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Seems one of the nicest guys in football to me.

Yep when he was attempting to cripple players jumping in the air. Great guy

• Like 2

Got a team in Germany where they support various clubs with Bayern being the most popular. From what they say, Kane has had a great year and he's actually helped get more out of people like Sane by how he plays. Their biggest issue is that they have been really poor in the transfer market and spent questionable amounts on defenders who have underperformed in recent years (Upamecano, De Ligt, Kim, Hernandez, Sule etc.). The talk this morning is that if they had kept Hummels, they'd have seen out the game.

1 minute ago, _AA_786 said:

Got a team in Germany where they support various clubs with Bayern being the most popular. From what they say, Kane has had a great year and he's actually helped get more out of people like Sane by how he plays. Their biggest issue is that they have been really poor in the transfer market and spent questionable amounts on defenders who have underperformed in recent years (Upamecano, De Ligt, Kim, Hernandez, Sule etc.). The talk this morning is that if they had kept Hummels, they'd have seen out the game.

Hummels is having a good season but he has been crap the previous 4 or 5

Bayern are on for a very similar season as last season when werent good but are nowhere near the Lewandowski era

I'd say their problem has been kind of the same as Liverpools in that they can't keep their full backs fit, slightly different from Liverpool in that the full backs aren't that key to how they play but bayern are constantly reshuffling the midfield and defence because Davies has only started 22 league games and mazraoui 15 games 

Even last night mazraoui started at LB and kimmich at RB, pretty much every time I've seen them this season kimmich has been RB which he's very good at but he's world class as a holding midfielder, last night again because kimmich is at RB pavlovic is in the middle where kimmich should be, I've seen guerriero play holding midfielder too many times this season 

As funny as it was them being linked with Trippier in January he would have been better than boey who's been a complete waste of time, played 2 bundesliga games - and again he's a RB who when I saw him play it was at LB 

• 2 weeks later...
Â