Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Didnt think he was that brave to play centre forward until the Sheff Utd goal .now i do. Yes he could be really good up top as his running and dribbling as a winger / number 10 has been dealt with quite convincingly by opponents in England so far.

Great, let’s all criticize one of the players who had zero impact on us being behind 3-0…🤦🏼‍♂️

let me just jump over to the Diaby or Ramsey thread to see if they get the same amount of abuse

Edited by Taxahunter
  • Like 1

There's a player in there, but it really has not worked out for him.

He does not look anything like a 30m pound player. Looking at that performance from him when he came on, he looked like a cheap sub you'd get in from the Championship. The sort of performance you get from a lad we signed from Blackburn for 2 million. Grant Holt would have been more effective.

Just now, Taxahunter said:

Great, let’s all criticize one of the players who had zero impact on us being behind 3-0…🤦🏼‍♂️

To be fair, I’m going to jump in all the other threads and criticise the rest of them aswell. 

Just now, rodders0223 said:

I don't think he's looked good for 5 minutes all season that's the thing.

But still you are in here, when you could have gone and criticized 11 other players first and Emery 

Â