Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

59 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

4 years ago this month v Real Madrid. Shows the good the bad and the indifferent. He has genuine pace and strength and competitiveness but a wonderful gentle assist to add to it. Excited to see if he still has it 

Promising. Casimerio loves a clutching of his face with no cause though

• Like 2

He's put a lot of work into conditioning and strengthening his legs to better protect his knees. I think we will see a very different kind of player. He's got incredible technique and dynamism. I don't see him having a problem adapting to the pace of the league. My only concern is the lack of protection he will get from the referees.

Looked lively in his cameo today. It's a real shame he's not able to play on Thursday to get some more minutes (also, it's my first game at VP for quite a while and I would've liked to have seen him...). The good thing is that he looks strong, fast and has a shot on him. I think he'll be very useful.

Gonna be class this guy

I liked the way he constantly showed for the ball even if it was surprisingly tight at times (kw) feels like the PL is more geared up for peeling off and making runs whereas this guy when he came on went and stood 5 yards in front of a team mate and asked for the ball, I liked it a lot

Few first game bits of greed but that's ok

• Like 4

Â