Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

45 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Be interesting to see Emery's presser before Hibs to see if he might play in that game. Hopefully he gets at least 30 minutes on Wednesday night so we can see what a front three of Zaniolo-Watkins-Diaby looks like.

Someone mentioned the other day that he would have missed the registration window for that game too. I don't know if this is right or not.

13 hours ago, KMitch said:

I read a lot of comments this week from Italian footy fans and Gala supporters.  Sounds like he's best when given space on the counter attack but struggles against teams who sit back in a low block.  Fits right in with our squad lol. 

Anyway, excited about this one.  Sounds like most Gala supporters really rate him for his off the field humanitarian support in the earthquake clean up efforts as well as scoring some key goals for them in the run in. 

Yes I agreed . His style may struggle against park the bus opponents. Emi is good at breaking teams down with his close ball control/ creativity / quick thinking and passes etc.  Think Nicolo is more Ramsey-like, good at driving up with the ball with direct running.

• Like 2

Imagine the scenes on the final game of the season... 

“Aston Villa are still alive here. Diaby.... Zanioloooooooooooooo

“I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. :cheers:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Imagine the scenes on the final game of the season... 

“Aston Villa are still alive here. Diaby.... Zanioloooooooooooooo

“I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. :cheers:

Is this to stay up by one point

• Haha 1

Miserable words removed :D

And I like it

I like it

I like it

I like it

I laa-la-la like it

I laa-la-la like it

Here we goooooo

Nicolo Zaniolooooo... 🍻⚽🤣 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Indeed, I was thinking exactly the same thing, it's a strategy. We are the polisher of rough diamonds. It's our way of trying to jump higher more quickly. Not without its risks, but fun. It's worked so far.

And it’s been Emery’s style for a long time - look at a lot of that Villarreal team and they had underperformed elsewhere.

13 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Aston is famous for Italians - there was Aldo's cafe in Witton and Tony Iommi, to name but two!

Ohhh Aldo's cafe what a blast from the past. I had many a good fry up in there after home games in the 80's.

Â