Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Just now, villarule123 said:

Don Fabrizio strikes again. 

He's got to be as close to the club as they get now, sounds like a direct line to the club. The new Percy post-Purslow. 

It does seem that way doesn’t it. Definitely being fed what we want to feed him. Nom nom nom 

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Say that again?

£22.5m plus 15.5m add-ins to buy, plus the £6.35m loan fee.  So £44m if we buy and he does well?

So using a currency converter, it's £4.27 million loan + £1.1 million optional add on probably depending on appearances.

£19.21 million obligation to buy at the end of the season with Galatasaray having a 10% sell on clause.

So if everything goes well, the deal would cost us £24.6m.

Villa's European squad is being registered tonight, so he should now be eligible to face Hibernian.

Edited by Ceemo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

I wonder if clubs now do it intentionally

In terms of exposure he's got 18m followers compared to our 2m

Oh 100% they do. His sources are not so much sources as him being a sounding board and negotiation tactic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

So is he definiyely injured for sunday?

Deal had to be done by 12pm today for him to be registered. Even if he was registered in time and he wasn't picking up a knock, I doubt he would be playing: to cite a similar case, Emery eased Moreno into the first team gradually over about a month or so.

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Say that again?

£22.5m plus 15.5m add-ins to buy, plus the £6.35m loan fee.  So £44m if we buy and he does well?

I think of the 22.5m, 15.5m is depending on certain targets being hit. So it's the loan fee, plus 7m + 15.5m add-ins which I imagine won't be hard to hit assuming he stays fit. 

5 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

I think of the 22.5m, 15.5m is depending on certain targets being hit. So it's the loan fee, plus 7m + 15.5m add-ins which I imagine won't be hard to hit assuming he stays fit. 

No. As far as I can tell its 22.5 + 15.5 million

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

No. As far as I can tell its 22.5 + 15.5 million

Here’s the full translation:

An agreement has been reached with Aston Villa FC Limited for the temporary transfer of our professional football player Nicolò Zaniolo for the 2023-2024 season with a conditional compulsory purchase option.

According to the agreement, Aston Villa FC Limited will pay our company a temporary transfer fee of 5.000.000 euro and a conditional bonus of maximum 1.375.000 euro. The transfer fee of the football player is 22,500,000 euros. In addition, our agreement includes conditional bonuses of 15,500,000 euros.

In addition, in the event that the player is transferred to Aston Villa FC Limited and transfers to a third club in the future, 10% of the sales profit will be paid to our company.

• Like 2

Â