Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Great. Thanks for letting us know

He's missed the last few games and the story was a slight injury.  Entirely possible they've not been playing him as they knew the transfer was happening. Also possible he was due to recover for this weekend anyway. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

If he signs tomorrow I wouldn’t play him on Sunday anyway.

let him play the European game with n Thursday after a week with the lads.

Yeah throwing him straight into the premier league could damage his body. A couple of weeks getting used to the speed would be beneficial.

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

Isn’t he injured? No joke. I’m sure I read somewhere he’s got a minor injury problem.

He hasnt played a minute of pre season either by the looks of it. Is probably 2/3 weeks away from match fitness

53 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yeah throwing him straight into the premier league could damage his body. A couple of weeks getting used to the speed would be beneficial.

I just don’t think it is needed. Won’t have done the tactical work, needs to get up to the combativeness of the rest of the team then start league games.

Let him play the hibs games and come on as a sub in the league if required.

• Like 1

Don’t know what to expect as a lot of cold water and pessimism has been thrown on his talent, but my god if he can recover 80% of his ability then we have some player. He reminds me of Bale a bit, that irrepressible rampaging running with a hellova shot on him too. 

Fingers crossed….

• Like 3

Â