Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Seems he struggles a bit of there's not much space to run in behind. I'd like to see him be played in the Bailey role a bit more where he's playing in his more natural winger position rather than second striker. I'm sure he'll come good again.

• Like 2

I think a little bit of it is form and a little bit of it is teams have tweaked the way they set up against us. Most sides have figured out if they press us high we play through them and create chances/goals so a lot of sides give us our own half and sit in a mid block or low block like today. That narrowing of the space removes some of Diabys main weapons (good decision making when running at pace).  

1 minute ago, villaglint said:

I think a little bit of it is form and a little bit of it is teams have tweaked the way they set up against us. Most sides have figured out if they press us high we play through them and create chances/goals so a lot of sides give us our own half and sit in a mid block or low block like today. That narrowing of the space removes some of Diabys main weapons (good decision making when running at pace).  

This is very true but i suspect emery will find further ways to counter this

Diabys just going through a purple patch at the mo. We may have to play him abit further down field for a bit

Bit huffy recently. That's what's costing him possession and chances.

This isn't the Bundesliga now pal. Every game is a pain in the ass and a right slog.

Come on. Buck up. You're good enough. We need you back at it.

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Reminds me a little of Tony Daley, pace to burn, but at times rushes his opportunities. 

Ah he's 50x the player of Daley though.

I expect and presume he'll improve soon.

Just now, TRO said:

Mauve, maybe?😃

Anything but "purple." It's strange just how poor he has been in contrast to his early season form. Every cloud though, look how Bailey is suddenly looking, he's Mark Walters, but with pace. Trust me, that's a good mixture, to be able to dribble at that speed, he's becoming a nightmare for full - backs. 

Â