Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

17 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

£35 mill is super cheap, all hail Monchi. 

Newky fans gonna be Seething. 

We sign who we want! we’re Aston Villa we sign who we want !

a chat without tea with Monci. No need for a cuppa with Slippy G. “You can play for my teamAston Villa anand my Friend Unai!  My boss My Swaris will make life very good for you in Birmingham. He also knows many people in Arabia that can make things uncomfortable too. My advice would be to choose. Aton Villa and a good life. The power of reasoning with Monchi!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

We sign who we want! we’re Aston Villa we sign who we want !

a chat without tea with Monci. No need for a cuppa with Slippy G. “You can play for my teamAston Villa anand my Friend Unai!  My boss My Swaris will make life very good for you in Birmingham. He also knows many people in Arabia that can make things uncomfortable too. My advice would be to choose. Aton Villa and a good life. The power of reasoning with Monchi!

Anyway Doris will knock out a lovely cup of splosh  and a nice slice of Victoria sponge at BMH. 

3 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

I'm a little concerned the interest from Saudi has increased our personal offer to him to a unsustainable amount, especially if he doesn't work out as a signing. 

Hopefully we have some realistic people in charge of these things.

It's probably going to be about 10m more than Buendia.

Buendia when he signed had never been called up by Argentina and had played one season in premier league and one year for Getafe in La Liga so Diaby is massively more experienced at club and country at top end.

Don't think anyone would be paying 30m for Buendia based on what he's produced for us in last two years.

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Bailey will be pleased. As will Kamara, they played in the French youth teams together.

Seems like they want to bring in players who are familiar with one another, or if not at minimum, there is a group of players who speak their language fluently so they cna all hang out. 

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, it's Dee Abbey right, not Dee Arby?

I think it’s Dee Abbey.

I found a Facebook video with Moussa introducing himself and although he says it quite quickly, it sounded more like Dee Abbey.

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

The Don doesnt want top 6, he wants the title. And I'm 100% here for it.

Tell you what there is some truth to this...

In Villa's European push I was certain Emery was targeting top seven. He will target even higher this coming season.

Professor Emery has high standards and here's hoping with a little fortune we can surprise a few just like the Barcodes did. 

I still think fourth is up for grabs; City, Arse and Man Poo likely top three.

• Like 1

One thing to watch out for.

People diving and sything away at him in those clips.

In the PL now. The "top 7" get 3 hacks at your players before the ref thinks about awarding a card. Hope it doesn't cost us.

Â