Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Why so confident? It’s widely reported by at least some respectable journos.

I reckon they’re all just feeding off each other. He joins Villa and the headlines will be how we beat Al-Nassr to the signing. I think we will see a lot more of this going forward. 

I think if they were really in for him he would have instigated the approach and would be going there. 

If he signs for Al-Nassr then I’ll look like a word removed. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Except there is no other club. It’s all bullshit!!

19 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ok mate.

Aha.....I get it now!!

He will go to Saudi as we were never in for him, we were just used to drive the price up for the dirty rich Saudis......

Makes perfect sense now!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Let it be known that I really, really dislike Fabrizio Romano. As I'm sure he does I. 

His profession is a f***** joke. 

You must admit that its pretty impressive that he's managed to make a full time profession out of essentially being a huge clearing in the woods. 

He is effectively a professional liar. 

Edited by Steero113

Romano isn't exactly tracking back, his new post isn't contradicting anything he said in his previous post, and also his first post other than the fees involved didn't contractdict the Germany reporter's post, in fact his latest tweet about Diaby giving us the green light and Emery project is stuff he's already said, so he's just reiterating that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Have we ever had a saga like this 

To be fair, our recent deals (especially between other English clubs) have been done under a cloak of secrecy. We as fans have no idea how long they've been dragging on for before we hear about it.

It seems that shopping in other leagues sees information coming out much earlier in the discussions, therefore giving the impression of a much more protracted affair.

For various reasons, even the worst kept secrets can take an age to finalise. Look at Pau, Mason Mount or the Declan Rice deals for example.

• Like 2

Just now, useless said:

Romano isn't exactly tracking back, his new post isn't contradicting anything he said in his previous post, and also his first post other than the fees involved didn't contractdict the Germany reporter's post, in fact his latest tweet about Diaby giving us the green light and Emery project is stuff he's already said, so he's just reiterating that.

Yeah, there seem to be very big circles the journos are going in. Basically it seems to be a straight up decision for the player, one he himself might not have made yet. 

I’m a bit past caring. Just hurry up and make your mind up Diaby so we can move on one way or the other.

Â